Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Scoring from Corners is FIFA 13 is one of the most difficult tasks if you are simply crossing the ball and aiming for goal. Here’s the right way to score corners in FIFA 13.
How to Score Goals from Corner Kicks
- Fill up to power bar 1/2 and press Up on the left stick to add top spin
- Cross the ball and double tap B/O while aiming on goal.
- Make sure you have “balanced” or “attacking” quick tactics to gain numbers in the box.
I found this helpful FIFA 13 corner kicks tutorial that shows you how to do it correctly.
I love this year’s FIFA 13 soundtrack! Listen to the songs below
Defending is the most important part of FIFA 13 because EA made huge changes in the attacking gameplay. Here’s a quick list of the top 10 defenders to help you build a solid backline to prevent more goals.
- CB Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United) - 89 Rating
- CB Thiago Silva (PSG) – 87 Rating
- CB Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) – 87 Rating
- RB Philip Lahm (Bayern Munich) – 87 Rating
- CB Gerard Pique (FC Barcelona) – 86 rating
- CB Javier Mascherano (FC Barcelona) – 86 rating
- CB Puyol (FC Barcelona) – 86 rating
- CB Pepe (Real Madrid) – 85 Rating
- CB Hummels (Borussia Dormund) – 85 rating
- CB Vincent Kompany (Manchester City) – 85 rating
Need FIFA 13 Ultimate Team coin making tips, tricks, methods and strategies? Let’s do this…
Top 10 FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Coin Making Tips
These are the GOLDEN rules. My friend who made over 5 million coins shared them with me!
- Never go below 5k coins. Play single player matches to earn fast coins plus boost morale.
- Focus on rare (shiny) players because you get at least 600+ coins if you need to discard.
- Always end auctions during peak hours (6pm to 12am GMT +0)
- Never buy a player without researching him first. Use the ultimate team databases.
- 4-1-2-1-2, 4-3-3 & 4-4-2 formation cards are the most valuable.
- 5 defender formation cards are the least valuable.
- Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligo do Brasil are 3 great leagues to make coins in. Think outside the Premier League box
- Create another Ultimate Team account if you always have a full trade pile.
- IF cards cause the Out of form card price to drop for only a few weeks.
- Sell often. You need to SELL more than you BUY to make coins. Stay consistent.
How to Find Good Players to Buy and Sell for Profit
Here’s a step by step guide on how to find good players to buy and sell for profit.
- Go to Futhead and UltimateTeamDB to start looking for players (check out my review of these FUT databases)
- Gather a list of 5 to 10 rare players that sell between 700 to 3k coins.
- Go to auction search and check the price floor. If it’s at least 2x the current bid, then buy a few players.
- Follow your watch list and increase the bids if you can still buy for a reasonable amount of coins.
- Win the auction then relist the player for 2x the price you paid AKA 100% gain.
- Set the auction to end in at least 3 hours so many people see it.
- Rinse and repeat.
That’s the basic strategy that works VERY well. Best of all, you can start with a few thousand coins. 5k to 10k is really enough. If you have less than this, keep playing matches and save your coins.
Here’s another FUT coin making strategy that works well too:
The Infamous 59th Minute Method Tutorial
Probably the most popular coin making method is the 59th minute trick. Basically, you scroll through all the pages until the auction time left is around 1 hour. You will be shocked at how many expensive player are selling for very cheap BIN prices. This is because players open packs and list the players for auction without knowing their true value.
Tip: If your controller is wireless, then you can still scroll through the pages even if you are away from your console. I sometimes watch Youtube videos at my desk while scrolling through hundreds of pages to get the good deals
How to Make 367% Profit using Formation and Position Swaps
In order to understand why swapping is profitable, you must put yourself in the shoes of your buyer.
You have a 85 LM Nani with a 4-3-3 formation. This is bad because there is no LM in the 4-3-3. Your card will sell for much less because the buyer cannot quickly insert Nani in his ultimate team. It would be best to buy a 4-3-3 formation swap to make the card much more valuable.
Use the FUThead Squad Builder to check which positions go in which formation. Sometimes you think the card is cheap, but in reality the position doesn’t fit his formation.
Apply the Card to Increase the Value
Let’s face it: many people are just too lazy to buy the development cards. They are expensive plus may take a few hours to win a good auction. That’s why applying the position or formation change can increase a card’s value almost 4x.
Common FUT Coin Making Myths
- You need lots of coins to make coins - Wrong! You can start building up your coins with as little as 5k. Play a few single player matches and 1 tourney to earn 5k easily.
- There is only 1 successful trading method - I have profited using several methods, plus I search for new money making strategies daily. Pick the method you like best.
- You need to trade only expensive players - Wrong! Often it’s harder to make good profit with the more expensive players because of the 5% EA Tax.
- You should only trade Premier League or La liga players - Your auctions must complete with hundreds of other players which drives down potential profit. Sometimes you can buy Serie A or Bundesliga players for VERY cheap and resell for more profit.
- It’s too hard to make money trading - Quit being lazy! Anybody can earn 100k in a single trading day and I mean anyone. You just need to believe and focus on positive thoughts
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Coin Making Glossary
Here’s a breakdown of all the terms you must understand before we go deeper into the trading process.
- 5% EA Tax - EA charges the seller a 5% tax of every sale. If you sell CAM Ryan Giggs for 1k, then you get 950 coins to keep. Forgetting about the 5% tax is the MAIN reason why many of you are in negative trading profit.
- BIN Price - AKA Buy it now price. The price you pay to end an auction. More to come later.
- Current bid - A bid that raises the current price of the auction. This should be your main focus when buying.
- Position Swapping - Changing the position of a player to increase your demand for the card. EX. Changing RW Neymar to RM makes the card more rare for gamers who have a 4-4-2 formation.
- Formation Swapping - Changing the formation to make a card more valuable. EX. Changing CM Yaya Toure from 3-5-2 to 4-4-2. This increases the value because a person can add Toure to his squad and get a chem boost.
- Tourney Stacking - Buying up players before a special kind of tournament opens up. Ex. EA announces a St. Patricks day tournament so you buy up all the Irish (Ireland) players because their prices will soar once the tourney opens up.
- Price Floor - The lowest BIN price a player is selling for.
- Price Ceiling - The highest BIN price a player is selling for. Works better when there are fewer cards on the market like TOTW or rare players like Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Market Crash - One time event that causes buy and sell prices to fall. Usually a bad glitch or security problem happens and people stop playing for a few days or weeks. It’s best to buy buy buy during these times.
- Market Peak - Times like the initial game launch or Christmas that make prices SOAR. These are the best times to be a seller.
The Fast Track to Building your Dream Team in Ultimate Team
Use the tips above to start making some coins fast. However, if you want to earn 100k+ coins per day and buy all your favorite players in a very short time, then you need to become a millionaire.
Yes! You can do it. My friend Mike did just that and build such a good team that he went on a 50 game win streak. Check out my review of his ebook FUT Millionaire to learn how you too can become a rich and wealthy Ultimate team player.
Now it’s your turn to comment!
Searching for the best FIFA 13 teams to play with? We put together the top 25 list of teams to use, play with, and manage in FIFA 13 according to EA’s star rating:
- Chelsea FC
- Manchester United
- FC Barcelona
- Real Madrid
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-German (PSG)
- Borussia Dormund
- Bayern Muchen
- Inter Milan
- Atletico Madrid
- Newcastle United
- FC Porto
- Queens Park Rangers (QPR)
- Zenit St. Petersburg
- FC Shaulke 04
The Top 25 teams can be used in the following game modes:
- Career Mode
- Manager Mode
- Exhibition Mode
- Head to Head Seasons
- Online Gameplay
- Which team do you think is the top team in FIFA 13?
- Which teams would you add to the list?
- Do you agree with EA’s team rankings this year?
One major complaint gamers have is the amount of bugs in FIFA 13. It seems like every year EA creates more problems because of all the new features.
Most of all, I think we all want a functional football game that is both addictive and realistic. Unfortunately, EA often makes too many mistakes.
Nowgamer has a frequently updated list of FIFA 13 bugs. Check that out for more updates.
Mario Balotelli shocked the world with two amazing goals against Germany in the Euro 2012 finals, but what we remember the most is his classic Mario Balotelli Hulk celebration pictured below.
EA took note of this celebration and added it into FIFA 13! Using state of the art motion capture devices, EA’s team of gaming experts mimicked the same Balotelli Celebration below:
So now you are probably wondering how to unlock and perform Balotelli’s Hulk Celebration? It’s really simple and I will show you how.
How to Unlock the Mario Balotelli Celebration (Muscle Flex) in FIFA 13
Go to Menu -> EAS FC -> Catalogue – >Level 11 to 20 -> Scroll down to Muscle Flex Goal Celebration -> Purchase it for 300 points
You need to reach at least level 10 to unlock the celebration. If you’re a newbie, then you must play a lot of matches to increase your level.
What are the Balotelli Celebration Controls?
Once unlocked, press the following buttons to perform the celebration:
- Xbox 360: Hold RB then Flick RS Up then Down
- PS3: Hold R1 then Flick RS Up then Down
Complete FIFA 13 Balotelli Hulk Celebration Tutorial
And there you have it. Remember, you can also perform this celebration in Ultimate Team without unlocking it. Controls are the same! Have fun
Looking for a complete list of FIFA 13 boots and tips on how to unlock them?
Complete List of FIFA 13 Boots
More content is coming as we update this page.
Need help unlocking the FIFA 13 Achievementsin FIFA 13? Here’s a complete list of achievements along with links to Youtube videos on how to complete them.
FIFA 13 Xbox 360 Achievements List
Bronzed 30 G
Complete the Bronze stage of all Skills
Skill Legend 50 G
Become Legendary on one of the Skill Challenges
Road to Mastery 30 G
Unlock a Skill Challenge
Trolling for Goals 15 G
Score on a free kick after running over the ball
No Goal for You! 30 G
Goal Line Clearance
Creeping on the Down Low 5 G
Wall creep, free kick is blocked by wall
Body Control 5 G
Score an off balance shot
Cheeky 5 G
Chip the Keeper
Get In! 15 G
Score a Diving Header
Brains and Brawn 15 G
Shield the ball out of play for a goal kick
Road to Promotion 10 G
Win a FUT Seasons Match
Get Physical 5 G
Seal out an attacking player to gain possession of the ball
1 week 15 G
Win all the EAS FC Match Day Games of the Week in a single week
Go Live! 15 G
Win an EAS FC Match Day Live Fixture
Getting Real 30 G
Play 25 EAS FC Match Day Games
Division King 50 G
Win a Division title in Seasons
Filling Cabinets 30 G
Win a Cup in Seasons
Hello World 5 G
Play your first match with your Online Pro
On the Rise 25 G
Earn a Promotion in Seasons
One of the Bros 15 G
Be part of a Club win
Bros 15 G
Play a Seasons game with a Guest
Good Start 30 G
Unlock 10% of the accomplishments with your Online Pro
Well on Your Way 50 G
Unlock 25% of the accomplishments with your Online Pro
Still Friends? 30 G
Win an Online Friendlies Season
Mr. Manager 10 G
Take Control of your own FIFA Ultimate Team
Silverware 10 G
Win a Trophy in a FUT Competition
Building My Club 10 G
Claim your first FUT Pack
Press Conference 30 G
Purchase a gold player in the Auction House for 15,000 or more coins using buy it now
I Love This Club 30 G
Achieve a club value of 85,000,000
Promoted! 30 G
Earn promotion in FUT Seasons
Pack King 50 G
Open 50 FUT Packs
Challenge Accepted 30 G
Win a match against the team of the week
So Euro 5 G
Enable European competition in the first season of Career
For Country 20 G
Become manager of an international team
Way with Words 5 G
Successfully request additional funds from your board in Career
National Pride 30 G
Get called up to the national team as a player
Wheeling and Dealing 15 G
Complete a Player + cash deal in Career
Impressive 50 G
Achieve one of your season objectives as a player at any point in your career
Nice Form 30 G
Achieve your match set objective as player at any point in your career
Digi-Me 5 G
Start your Player Career with a Created Pro
Packing Bags 15 G
Go out on loan or transfer to another club with your Pro in Play as Player
Master Negotiator 10 G
Sell a player by getting your counter offer accepted by the CPU
Maxed Out 10 G
Reach the daily limit of XP in the EA SPORTS Football Club
EASFC Youth Academy 10 G
Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club
EASFC Starting 11 30 G
Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club
Challenging 10 G
Complete an EA SPORTS Football Club Challenge
Big Spender 10 G
Redeem an item with EAS FC Football Club Credits
Secret Achievement 20 G
Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
FIFA 13 PS3 Trophies List